Bryan & Krissy get back to their roots to discuss Marlon and his *former* Sugar Mama, strip clubs, and Pete Davidson.
- Marlon’s Sugar Mama is no more
- Dating an older person does have its benefits…those walkers are great for fucking!
- Break up jealousy is real!
- Bryan still loves Jason Momoa, even if he were banging Bryan’s ex.
- Bryan was once down so bad that he took Krissy’s car in the middle of Bonnaroo to go see a girl he wasn’t even dating
- He missed half of Radiohead and didn’t even get laid!
- Krissy’s parents have been married three times…to each other
- The most expensive thing in a strip club is hope, of course!
- Pete Davidson reigns supreme again
- Now he’s onto Ice Spice
- Bryan & Krissy revisit Theresa Caputo
- Is Pete Davidson the Warren Beatty of our time or the new Carrot Top?
- TCB’s got a new game show idea: Sexes of the Exes!
For the full Marlon history, check out these episodes:
- Send us show ideas, comments, questions or concerns by texting us or leaving a voicemail at: 1.855.TCB.8383
- Speak to TCB LIVE by calling 775.TCB.LIVE (1.775.822.5483) Tuesday-Thursday 12pm-5pm EST
- Watch TCB on YouTube
- Creator: Bryan Green
- Co-Host: Bryan Green
- Co-Host: Krissy Hoadley
- Written By: Bryan Green
- Exec Producers: Bryan Green & Krissy Hoadley
- Content Production & Research: Tina Khano
- YouTube Producer & Editor: Morgan Please
- Audio Editing: Christina A.
- Executive Director: Astrid B.
- Associate Producer: Gustavo
- Episodic Contribution: Marianne, Diane, Natalie, Will The Champ, Will D**
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices