Bryan visits a rural store where a lady is berating a manager about 3 missing ounces of Cheerios. Bryan’s friend goes to dinner with the world’s cheapest blind date. Blue is up to her old tricks. This time she is in the diaper pale having a 5 course meal of….poo. Then Bryan shares an episode of World’s Biggest Cheapskate where the Wiener Wagon Man outs together an anniversary dinner for less than $25. Why not buy funeral balloons for your wife of 10 years?! She’ll understand….won’t she?
- Send us show ideas, comments, questions or concerns by texting us or leaving a voicemail at: 1.855.TCB.8383
- Lululemon.com is for people who like comfort!
- Watch Us on YouTube
- Creator: Bryan Green
- Co-Host: Bryan Green
- Co-Host: Krissy Hoadley
- Written By: Bryan Green
- Exec Producers: Bryan Green & Krissy Hoadley
- Content Production & Research: Tina Khano
- YouTube Producer & Editor: Morgan Please
- Audio Editing: Christina A.
- Executive Director: Astrid B.
- Associate Producer: Gustavo
- Episodic Contribution: Marianne, Diane, Natalie, Will The Champ, Will D**
- Huge Thanks To Our Supportive Listeners, Friends, Family & Spouses: Astrid & Jeff!!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices