Bryan asks Krissy a very important question about the current state of affairs in the world: Why don’t people wave any more when you let them cut in traffic?! Where is the decency!? Then the friends recall the time Bryan was asked to start an online streaming radio / TV station named SimcolFM by a man named Simon Guobadia. Simon has made news recently marrying then divorcing and then proposing to a different cast member of Real Housewives of Atlanta, Porsha Williams. Bryan shares his experience dealing with this Nigerian Oil Man and shady ways….buckle up for the TRUE story of ScamcolFM!
- Want a TCB limited edition collectible sticker? Each series sticker is limited and first come, first serve. Click HERE to find out how!
- Or send a text or voicemail to 661-Best-2-Yo (1.661.237.8296)
- Watch this episode on Youtube
- Streamlight Lending By SunTrust Bank (Use Code TCB for additional interest savings)
- DBSAlliance For Mental Health Help
- Magic Spoon (Use Code TCB)
- FUM (Use Code TCB) Smokeless Pipe for Smoking Sesation
- MEMPHO Music Fest (Oct 1st-3rd 2021)
- Castbox is the TCB partner for the Mempho Fest shows
- Subscribe to The Commercial Break Podcast Youtube Channel
- New Episodes on Tuesdays and now Fridays everywhere!
- Text or leave us a message: 1-(661)-BEST-2-YO | (1-661-237-8296)
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices