Bryan tells Hoadley about his nightmare nightly routine of dogs slurping water and whining for no reason. They lean more about the Slip N’ Side show sickness keeping the new gameshow from filming and then the gang digs into the world of Ghost Hunters! It’s a ghastly and ghostly episode of TCB.
- Watch this episode on Youtube
- Hello Fresh is a good service doing good things! (Use the Code TCB14)
- Apostrophe: Dinner Table Dermatology. $15 off your online appointment.
- Use The Code COMMERCIAL
- Subscribe to The Commercial Break Podcast Youtube Channel
- New Episodes on Tuesdays and now Fridays everywhere!
- Text or leave us a message: +1 (470) 584.8449
- Instagram: @thecommercialbreak @bryangcomedy @tcbkrissy
- ClubHouse: @bryangreen @tcbkrissy
- ClubHouse: The Commercial Break Club on Clubhouse! (home of live recordings)
- Twitter: tcbbryan
- Facebook: The Commercial Break Podcast
- YouTube: Youtube.com/TheCommercialBreak
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Chartable Top 100 Comedy Podcast
#1 Trending Comedy Podcast Worldwide! (Chartable)
#1 Trending Comedy Podcast U.S.(Chartable)
An Apple Top 100 Comedy Podcast
Top 1% Downloaded Podcasts, Worldwide (ListenNotes)
A Hot 50 Podcast (Podcast Magazine)
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices