The butcher, the Boy Scout and the banker all make BAD choices for the woman on Blind Date. The ITV British TV show Blind Date has not aged well! Bad jokes, cheesy contestants and a full week with a stranger is on deck with every episode. This makes it perfect fodder for TCB!
- A woman drive her car through a mall to get an Iphone
- Papa Joe is still driving at age 92!
- How long should we allow seniors to drive?
- Mark Zuckerberg took a turn on Rogan and it did not go well
- Blind Date is long running ITV dating show.
- Let’s meet our contestants a butcher, a Boy Scout and one very scared winner
- Send us show ideas, comments, questions or hate mail by texting us or leaving a voicemail at 1-661-Best-2-Yo (1.661.237.8296)
- Watch Us on YouTube
- All Sponsor Codes & Links
- Take a Listen to The Jordan Harbinger show!
- Use This Link For Unlimited Talk & Tex on MINT MOBILE!
- Get CALM Premium. 40% Off! Click Here
- Download or Visit Credit Karma to use their Credit Card Matching tool!
- Special Thanks To Our Associate Content Producers:
- Tina Rose
- Big Will The Champ
- Duke Luke
- New Episodes on Monday, Wednesday and now Fridays everywhere you listen to podcasts!
- 1-(661)-BEST-2-YO | (1-661–237-8296)
***DrafKings Ad Disclaimer***
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL/IN/LA/MI/NJ/PA/WV/WY), 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO/NH), 888-789-7777/visit http://ccpg.org/chat (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY), visit OPGR.org (OR), call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN), or 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
- 21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/LA(select parishes)/MI/NH/NJ/ NY/OR/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. New customer offer void in NH/OR/ONT-CA. $200 in Free bets: New customers only.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices